• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Team Color on a few Units Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello I already have a map named ghoul football(Beta though) and I would like to add a few more unit-type varieties to the game, I had already done some tests in the game and see which units look proper playing the game, the only problem is that these units do not have color distinctions to tell teams apart(or atleast not nearly enough). Basically you just can't tell if a unit is on your team or the other team and it's a fast paced game.

(I also do not have any program capable of skinning other than paint which has no alpha channels)

So if someone could please add some team color to in-game visible areas to these models I would appreciate it and give credit to them.

Mur'gul Slave
Wendigo

Thank you very much, this would be much appreciated and would bring very much to the game

Level 2
make a coat model to show teamcolor

link the model to the chest attachmentpoint of the ghoul
here is the coat.mdx
http://bbs.uuu9.com/viewFile.asp?Boardid=195&ID=80305
20059912453198.jpg

or, clean the surface texture of the part of the model which has been set material of COMPOSITE(the back, the shoulder of the ghoul),then the teamcolor area will be larger to some extend.
200598232831310.jpg

Level 4
That site needed me to login before I could Download it and the entire site was in japanese.... I have no idea how to get that coat model the only word I could read on there was cookie. Thanks for the help but I won't be able to make use of it unless I am able to download that model somewhere else(such as if it was downloaded then put on wc3sear.ch)

Level 2
i am sorry i forgot the limitation of that forum
and it is not Japanese but Chinese
i am from China
i am new here and dont know how to upload anything
must i sent it to the model section?

Level 2
i have uploaded it to model section
but has been deleted by moderator

If you really need it,tell me your Email address

Status
Not open for further replies.