• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[SD/Modeling] please add team color to two models for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
These two models are felhound.mdx and FelstalkerPurple.mdx. The original ones lack team color.
Team color attached to the four legs are ideal.
The other positions except the bottom (at which team color looks like hero glow) are all acceptable.
Your help will be highly appreciated.

Level 17
here you go although there's a small problem on the Death animation, it's the exporter's fault. I'll get to fix it one of these days but right now I'm really busy. Maybe some of the guys here can do it. Cheers !

Attachments

• tc_Felhound.mdx
    173.4 KB · Views: 15
  • tc_FelStakerPurple.mdx
    173.4 KB · Views: 16
Level 5
here you go although there's a small problem on the Death animation, it's the exporter's fault. I'll get to fix it one of these days but right now I'm really busy. Maybe some of the guys here can do it. Cheers !
The Death animations are not important because I use these models just as summoned units. Thank you so much.

Level 34
01.JPG
02.JPG

Attachments

• FelHoundPurpleTC.mdx
    171.1 KB · Views: 13
  • FelHoundPurpleTC_Portrait.mdx
    31.3 KB · Views: 15
  • FelHoundRedTC.mdx
    171.1 KB · Views: 16
  • FelHoundRedTC_Portrait.mdx
    31.3 KB · Views: 14