• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TDOFC V. Beta 2.5H8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The Defense of Frostzal City is a map that takes place in my Rp universe, so there may be a few elements that are confusing, but the basics remain the same. The goddess Illuma is fed up, she has been bored and with her chaotic attitude, why not destroy a city especially those of people she hates. So she herself won't kill you, but her demonic servants will, so your goal remains the same, defend the city from attack until you can be saved. There are a number of ways to do this, but they all can be achieved through teamwork and hero diversity. Through the use of the Weapons Master, the Street Huntress, the Striker and the original Builder, the heroes can prevail, and survive the onslaught of demons.

• Build a Miner's Guild, and Either Hunter's hall or Gatherer's lounge at first.
  • Always make sure that only one person has a Hunter's hall.
  • Gatherer's may not provide food for everyone but they sure do give you a lot of food.
  • Make sure that you eventually build some units to defend the city.
  • The game starts out for the first half more boring, the second half however, gets almost impossible, so always be on the look out.
  • There are still some bugs left in the game, feel free to comment below so I can add in some fixes to them if you find any.
  • Always make an academy before the forge, because you need the academy first.
  • Construction workers are extremely weak, make sure you use them mostly for repair.
Be warned! Enemy units slowly get harder, don't get too cozy in a sense that everything will be easy.
Credits
Citymaker - Most of the work(Terrain, Concept, RP, Model Surfing, Unit making, ETC.)
Morzon - Co-Creator of the Frostzeal Roleplay, which allowed for this map to be made
Adam. - For making the Jalarosian (Draggies) Roleplay, which allowed Frostzeal to be created
Clan EXPG and Testers - Thanks for testing everything, and giving me feedback on how to finish the map.
Oh, and one last thing, ENJOY THE MAP!

157889-albums3445-picture30846.jpg

157889-albums3445-picture30847.jpg

157889-albums3445-picture30849.jpg

Keywords:
Frostzeal, Frostzal, Frostzal City, Micaek, Leviana, Defense, City Defense, Builder, Hive workshop, Building Defense, Boring, Exciting, Fun, Enjoyable
Contents

TDOFC V. Beta 2.5H8 (Map)

Reviews
21:44, 10th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 4
Ok so, I do what you say to do first, build a miner's guild. DONE. Ok, no where is the mine? hm... *5 mins later* oh its there, ok *restart map*
Now I'll just run down to the mine and make my miner's guild nice and close, oh it teleports me back. Cool. Let's try again. Now my miner is going down there, attacks the mine, brings resource to some doodad building. I get 20 gold. Oh, I have to make another miner?? So I spend 15 lumber , and about 60 seconds, to get 20 gold? Not cool...

Level 4
Thrayx, Miners are awesome, do not doubt it, 'sides, you got auto attack, plus, it's more realistic. I mean really, do you think the minerals in real life just sit there? Plus, they spawn in town, and they head to the mining area, then head to the smelting area.

Level 1
Bah waste of time and resources if you want my opinion cant always keep track of all my units at once fyi

Level 22
As a Reviewer of the Map Reviewers Group, I joined the THW Cleaning Event.
I
end up writing a fast review, or just posting the end state of the map, rating is not always included!

Current State for this map: Rejected

Additional Information:

I will contact the moderator to Approve/Reject the map, depending on what you recieved.

Last edited: