• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alagaësia Beta v 1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Map on the Inheretence Cycle.
1.2 Has new Models.

The Map is very similar to azeroth wars in the respect that its an income based unit game.
Income is determined by how many towns you control, and you spend that money on units and upgrades. It is also very hero based, heros dont revive but some have upgrades to increase thier power ect.

Good Factions:
(Red)Varden- A group of rebels fighting against the tyranny of Galbritorix
(Grey)Surda- Country that is backing up the Varden secretly.
(Green)Elves- Northern Woodsmen that stay non-aggressive until Eragon is discovered.
(Pink)Carvahal- Group of ragtag pesants who are fed up with the Empire and flee to Surda.
(Blue)Eragon- New found dragon rider who must travel to the Varden to aid them.
(Orange)Dwarfs-They are letting the Varden dwell with them in the Beor Mountians.
Evil Factions:
(Light Blue)Uru'baen- Capital city of the empire and the main front of the war.
(Purple)Dras'Leona- Home of the Ra'zac and main support for Uru'baen
(Brown)Gil'ead- Main oppsotion to elves, know for many evil magics.
(Teal)Teirm- Main port city of the Empire and a great support for either front of the war.
(Dark Green)Urgals- A group of orcish brutes being controled by the shade Durza's magic.
(Yellow)Murtagh- A young hero that is captured by the Empire, becomes a dragon rider, and is forced to serve the Empire.

Keywords:
Alagaësia, Eragon
Contents

Alagaësia Beta v 1.2 (Map)

Reviews
10:55, 27th Mar 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
Updated description, umm i dont know what kind of features you want to see in it sorry :). examples would help if you want to know more. I also play on USeast and my name is the same as it is on here, im up for a game anytime.