• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

TD terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello everyone, i've been working on a TD (first map) and i have some terraining that i have done, and i would like some data on whats good and whats bad.. i also have a question, in my map (second screen) you can see the sides and corners of the map, how can i make it so you can't see that in game? I have tried making the camera boundaries closer in but it doesn't seem to block that side of the map drop off.

Attachments

• SS 1.jpg
    SS 1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 220
  • Map SS.jpg
    Map SS.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 214
Level 3
ah thanks, :p i think it looks good to, but i have no clue what to do on the middle of the map, i have the shoreline on the left and the town side on the right, but the middle is just plain grass :p

EDIT: ok i tried changing the size and it says it must be a multiple of 32 in both dimensions? so it wants like 32x32? 64x64 etc? because it wont let me do the rest lol,

Level 34
I would look at Element TD. It has a very good TD terrain.

This looks good so far. Use plants with no Pathing Texture. That will allow things to be built in it, or walk through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.