• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] target destructable of ability being cast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
well here i am again ^^ the trigger is supposed to give an item to the caster of an ability, depending on the type of the destructable that the ability was cast on. ive checked it out, and found out that its the condition that doesnt work. Here it comes
  • Finish Gather
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of ability being cast)) Equal to Ashenvale Tree Wall
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Create |cffffcc00Bundle of lumber|r and give it to (Casting unit)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of ability being cast)) Equal to Mushrooms
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Create |cffffcc00A mushroom|r and give it to (Casting unit)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
        • If - Conditions
          • (Destructible-type of (Target destructible of ability being cast)) Equal to Rocks
        • Then - Actions
          • Hero - Create |cffffcc00A stone|r and give it to (Casting unit)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing
      • Animation - Reset (Casting unit)'s animation
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Custom script: call DestroyTrigger(GetTriggeringTrigger())
just ignore that i didnt specify the ability hehe. it just acts af if the condition arent meet (which it is)

Level 4
hello? i got i now ;) though it didnt work :( same issue as before. if this can help, i based the ability of "Eat Tree"

Level 4
Yesterday, all my trigger problems seemed so far away! Now it looks as though theyre here to stay, oh i believe, in yesterday.
SUDDENLY, nobody could fix my problemoes. (ps. this is a song)

Status
Not open for further replies.