• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TankTurret

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A tank ... can be transformed into a turret ( a guardtower ). Best based of Ancient protector. Good luck with it ...
Credits to me, DevineArmy. Do not edit or distribute this on other sites. Kthx.
any bugs? post them here.

Keywords:
Tank, Turret, Dig in, Devine
Contents

TankTurret (Model)

Reviews
20:40, 17th Sep 2008 Elenai: A cute tank, but still too simple for HIVE standards to accept.

M

20:40, 17th Sep 2008
Elenai: A cute tank, but still too simple for HIVE standards to accept.

Level 14
hm its a nice idea. I downloaded it and checked the animations and so on.

And all i have to say is, sry dude, but this is not detailed enough... It has any chains, any wheels, there are any particles for the attack animations and so on. And any window stuff, that tanks use to have =)

Nevertheless i like the morph anim, but its not very special.

So over all it needs work, its a good idea, and it could be a very fine model =D

Greets

Level 9
I think this is one of your best ideas yet...
For some reason, it reminds me of transformers.

It will probably start popping up in quite a few maps.. but how do you change from one to the other? (I've never been good at that kinda thing)