1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Tanks v0.02 (beta)

Submitted by Pirat9629
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Keywords:
Tank
Contents

Tanks v0.02 (beta) (Map)

Reviews
07:06, 5th Jul 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
  1. 07:06, 5th Jul 2011
    -Kobas-:

2. Slayer14

Slayer14

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Um, again? Really? This is like the 3rd or 4th time today. I'm losing count...

But anyway, the map needs to say something. At least say what is on the map and what the gameplay is like. And credit the makers of the models, icons, and etc. while you're at it.

3. GUILHERMEGMG

GUILHERMEGMG

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ahn...Where's the description?

4. Aesthetics

Aesthetics

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
  5. FreeWayLemon

FreeWayLemon

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If the creater and uploader name would be different I would have thought he stole it somewhere. Well no description again, atleast it has a type and category.

6. Slayer14

Slayer14

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I was thinking that too. If the two would have been different, I probably would have reported it. If this map doesn't get a description soon, it will be rejected anyway though.

7. Chizume

Chizume

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The triggers in the map doesn't even work properly?

Bought a Sherman, the camera got locked and twisted around some random point.

Deselected it and selected it again and got game over message lol. Good job there!

8. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please add a description; tell us about the gameplay, heroes, items, storyline, game modes, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you.

9. mouseman89

mouseman89

Resources:
    Resources:
    Add a Description, and fix the triggers, i got a tank and my camera flew all over the place and said game over (i played with friends) right now it is going to be rejected as its not even possible to play it.