• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Talking portrait Add-On for Space Orc

Talking portrait model add-on for Chaos Space Orc

Made by: Dan van Ohllus (aka Kuhneghetz)

Description:
Fed up with the Space Orc's lack of talking animations in his portrait screen? Well here's a talking portrait model for the unit, so he's able to actually talk instead of acting like if he's telepathic.

Model description:
This is a simple edit of the Grunt portrait and part of the Space Orc's suit have been added to make the portrait fit better.

YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDITS IF YOU USE THESE MODELS IN YOUR MAP!!!

Feel free to edit this model for your projects as long as you credit me for the model you based it from.

Enjoy! ;)

You must apply this portrait model into this path to make it work with the ingame Space Orc:
Units\Critters\ChaosSpaceOrc\ChaosSpaceOrc_Portrait.mdx

Keywords:
portrait, add-on, add, on, space, orc, spaceorc, horde
Contents

Talking portrait Add-On for Space Orc (Model)

Reviews
21:57, 13th Apr 2010 DonDustin: very useful
Level 9
Where can I get original space fel orc model? Following Reforged release (yeah, I patched, because I was curious the new graphics) it no longer exists in game data.