• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Talk by MSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody!
I've been "training" my English in these and other forums, but I think I'd like to talk with someone by MSN (the only instant-chat I have for now)... or maybe someone wants to practice Portuguese hehee

Anyway, I'm 14 yeras old (maybe you want to know that) and I'd like someone that speaks a not-too-informal English. Yeah, I know what sum words r, but I get confused ezly xD

My msn is [email protected]
Thanks to who read this!! You can help me when I go to Blizzard!! xD (ohh dream...)

Level 9
Firefly said:
Eh, sorry, I cant read well when my eyes are half closed :(

either.. asain (sorry.. i had too :p), or OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES..!

Deepest condolences.. yeh fuck you too.. im fucking australian.. with a pretty good understanding of english.. so FUCK YOU :p..

Level 4
As someone from Bitain...I get alot of snobby insults...and they never grow tiring.

it's like:

Random Foreign ponse: "*Speaks in a sarcy English Accent* Good day to you sir. What-what, toodle-pip, good sir?"

Ozan (Who looks anything BUT snobbish): "Roflzlol :lol: :lol: :lol: "

Level 7
Marcelo Hossomi said:
Hi everybody!
I've been "training" my English in these and other forums, but I think I'd like to talk with someone by MSN (the only instant-chat I have for now)... or maybe someone wants to practice Portuguese hehee

Anyway, I'm 14 yeras old (maybe you want to know that) and I'd like someone that speaks a not-too-informal English. Yeah, I know what sum words r, but I get confused ezly xD

My msn is [email protected]
Thanks to who read this!! You can help me when I go to Blizzard!! xD (ohh dream...)

I would like to assist you on your persuit for good english good sir. I'm terribly perservering right now, so I'll enumerate your MSN alias for now and will exhortate with you later.

Status
Not open for further replies.