• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of Nazaron v0.7a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the first near-playable version of my map.

I am trying to create a map, using mostly WC3 models (to lower map size), so it's not as nice as other ORPGs.

>>>Description:
_In the begging you have to pick a hero, but you should remember, that every hero has it's own enemies and friends. And even his own storyline!
You can raise up your army or make your hero godlike by completing quests, killing enemies or being a leader of a nation.
_The goal of this map is to become the leader of all 4 races (Humans, Orcs, Elves and Ogres). You can do it by killing current race leader.
P.S.
_In the begging you can become the leader of Elves/Humans without killing current leader (read F9).
P.P.S.
_There is no -repick!
This map needs alot of improvements, new quests, balance fixes, but I'd like to hear your point of view: can this map be intresting to players?

Keywords:
RPG RTS hybrid
Contents

Tales of Nazaron v0.7a (Map)

Reviews
19:05, 19th Apr 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected I permanently reject it so you cannot update it too soon. This map needs a lot of work, start by writing the description correctly, use BB-codes to make it look clean (don't use flashy color codes). And...

M

19:05, 19th Apr 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

I permanently reject it so you cannot update it too soon.
This map needs a lot of work, start by writing the description correctly, use BB-codes to make it look clean (don't use flashy color codes).
And well, just improve the map in general.

When you want to update the map, ask me ;)

Level 4
But he said in the description that this is moer like a beta, not a 100% ready game. So i't doesn't need a perfect description. Improve it after the game is ready. Game is of course more important than a description.

Level 7
To Map Creator: I can see you are trying to become a master map maker and are trying to do everything right but here are a few tips that will not only stop your map from being rejected it will also get you more downloads.

Bad description = rejection = no downloads! Fix the description please!

• Credits
  • Screenshots
  • Background info
  • Gameplay
  • Change-log
  • Youtube video
  • Upcoming update log
  • What makes this unique from all other melee build a base type maps?

If you need more help on the description go here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/tutorial-submission-283/importance-description-127031/#post1117301

Just a few things to make the map description 100%.

If a map is ready to be uploaded onto the hiveworkshop site then it is ready to have a decent description, thus if it isn't ready to have a decent description then it is not ready to be uploaded to the hiveworshop site and should be removed asap!

PS: I vote for rejection! until the description is fixed.

Hope I helped and can't wait to see this map scale to even bigger heights,
Lag_Reviews

PS: Good luck with the map I'll download it one the description becomes interesting.

Level 4
about description, also fix SPELLING AND GRAMMAR

about map: I like the very idea of the map. Very original and creative to me. We should call a mod over here when the description and the map itself is pretty patched up. Which is probably a month or 2's work ahead.

Add to description, is the goal to beat other players at commanding all 4 races? or is it just to command all 4 races? Are other players ally-able? Are they enemies?