• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tales of Heroism(ToH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello all its me Kronos21 from all the RPG and Trigger tutorials in the Submission Zone and now Im here to Post my map im making!it is far from done but i will tell you what major changes happen in my RPG!

What is need-
Storyline
Save/Load Triggers
Beta Testers
and some people to give me some Ideas:grin:

All i hvae right now is A Town,A Refugee Base,A Corrupt Town,a Dark Citadel for the Evil Villian,a couple Hordes of Undead:eek:,And 3 Heroes:pal:

(you will be credited if you give me any of the above needs)

P.S.-I forgott to tell you that the Citadel and the Evil Villian will not be fightable till v2.0 or 3.0 i odnt know ill have to see how it turns out for now its just a visual of coolness:mwahaha:

Level 9
is it Tales of Heroism or Tales of time(which your sig says).

Either way, you haven't given much info about the map, maybe some screenshots of what you already have would help.

Also it's strange you don't have some ideas already when you start on the rpg, as in item-systems, hero classes, or anything that makes your rpg original, which are mostly the base for making a good rpg

So more info plz :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.