• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking weaponless unit requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i'm a noob at moddeling but i can remove weapons and shields from units so i decided to help some1 (if any1 actualy needs help:))

PS can also add weapons

Others words:
Hi, im willing to do weapon removals and adds to normal wc3 units for people. So if you are in need of such then please feel free to post but not in ridiculous amounts please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 6
can u take a naga myrmidons sword out of its hand and then change attachment points so his hands will hold sowrds straight up? also can u (if u can) change the animations so that it swings with 1 arm and to where when it swings it swings the staff??? ty

Edit: nvm i can do it myself

Last edited:
Level 6
Apparntly u will mod things for people so i got a request. I need about 10 or so models skined/modled so they don't have a weapon or sheild. If you could do that for me i would really apreciate it. I will tell you the models later on. Thx!!

Level 6
Alright thx! Heres the models:

1. Orc Grunt
2. Night Elf Watcher
3. Satyr (Just the regular one)
4. Undead Skeleton (Not mage)
5. Ice Troll
6. Fel Guard
7. Faceless One (The purple one)
8. Tuskar Fighter
9. Razormane Chief

Sry if this is too much, but thxs alot!! Oh by the way, wats "@vampire heart"?:infl_thumbs_up:

Level 9
i'm a noob at moddeling but i can remove weapons and shields from units so i decided to help some1 (if any1 actualy needs help:))

PS can also add weapons

Others words:
Hi, im willing to do weapon removals and adds to normal wc3 units for people. So if you are in need of such then please feel free to post but not in ridiculous amounts please.

well, if you can remove the shield and the staff from this guy: http://hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/models/1782/, i will be very grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.