• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Take control over unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Events
Unit - A unit owned by Player(you) acquires an item
Conditions
(Item being manipulated) Equal to (Item that you buy)
Actions
Unit - Change ownership of Unit(the building) to Player(you) and change color

That would work perfectly, it's simple c:, srry for the not trigger resource used, I'm still learning how to paste triggers directly xD, but its practically the same, good luck!

Level 11
Events
Conditions
Actions

That would work perfectly, it's simple c:, srry for the not trigger resource used, I'm still learning how to paste triggers directly xD, but its practically the same, good luck!

Thanks so much! I know its easy and basic but Im a newbie :D

Events
Conditions
Actions

To denote a trigger go to the advanced option of editing a post and look for the little gear; press it and put the trigger text between the two bracket trigger denoters

Example:
  • Events
  • Unit - A unit owned by Player(you) acquires an item
  • Conditions
  • (Item being manipulated) Equal to (Item that you buy)
  • Actions
  • Unit - Change ownership of Unit(the building) to Player(you) and change color
Press Quote on my reply to see everything in text form.

Status
Not open for further replies.