• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

T.S.O.F -Terran Special Operation Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I never understand why people deletes their models. Like Cookie. Whats worng is there if people use the model even if the author have left the wc3 community. But nerver mind, I allready got the Konstrukt-Pack.
I have downloaded it on a german site long time ago I think.

I would be glad if you can send me the skins. Im a skin collector. I can use them if I will make any mordern models, because im a bad skinner. (dosent hurt if you send the models too), but the skin is enouqh.

My E-mail is [email protected]

Level 6
too bad project is dead, but TSOF for starcraft 2 will be much better considering advanced engine, like better shading, and it has real psyhics, not like wc3
can you please share campaing menu, i saw that on youtube video and its awesome, and black girl model, awesome model on teaser
my email is [email protected]
thanks

Level 6
The Models aren't deleted.

There is already a unit pack on my webspace but don't download it there, because I'm not allowed to make big file available for download ... But I'm also a bit too lazy to host the files at hive.

Maybe I'll just upload the units on rapidshare.

Tilesets will be released after Whispers in the dark, because it uses some TSOF-Stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.