• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Systems] - Multiboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Well I think you should do a night elf themed multiboard with some leaves and roots maybe a branch.

Level 24
well you cant say I didnt come with a good sugestion then ;) How about adding some rocks flowers and making the edges of the multiboard glow in blue greenish way then?

Level 24
Sad anyway it's beter to come with stupid suggestions then just be quiet and say nothing ^^

Level 27
I'd like a some sort of quest status tracker. Like you can select one of the quests for which the status would be tracked (Not all would work, only those that require lots of killing/collecting/doing action muliple times), so you select the quest you want and it would like show how many more items you have to collect or enemies you have to kill.

Finally it's here, I removed hero stats custom inventory because it was horrible coded and looked bad in my eyes, not to mention bugs when map crash after load when you try to work in it and so on.

So finally we have this:
Capture.jpg

Fully operational for whole 30 min already :)
All custom inventories are merged into huge one where you do all the stuff.
Code is like 3 times faster and just like 50% greater.

I removed shadow essence as resource and use lumber as Skill Point.
All this and new coded shit will make incoming SaveLoad piece of cake to code.

Level 24
Well I really like the colors but I'd prefer if the text got divided into different boxes.

Level 24
LRzsRTz.png

You see if you did this the players would be able to choose which ones to open and not only would the game become more organized but it would also allow the player to see the stats he wanted without the stat board covering the entire screen.

Sorry for my poor painting skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.