• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

System Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
guys i need your help im new at sc2 editor so i want a help from ya... i want to start making maps i have great ideas but i dont know how to realise them here are pictures:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=bx9dgh

ok now ill explain:
1 screenshot is how to make a multiboard
other screenshot is how to make character select
other is how to make a unit to require level to get that
other is how to make an expirience bar
and the last is how to make an income to be in the left up corner just like in the picture.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
1. Done using the dialog natives provided by Galaxy scripting language. These can be accessed by scripting directly or by using the GUI triggering system the editor provides. If you just want the leaderboard (without the buttons) then use the leaderboard functionality as it is easier to fill and order.

2. Same as 1, using dialogs and accompanying script.

3. Give it a custom type of Veterancy behaviour. This is done using the data editor to declare a new Veterancy behaviour in the Behaviour catalog and then modifying the unit's entry in the Units catalog.

4. Happens automatically with experience. However how it is positioned might make it a custom dialog item (triggers again) or a user interface modification (there are various files you can modify to change where the default experience bar and things are placed on screen).

5. Dialog with no background and those items.

Most of what you ask is done via trigger script. I advise trying to learn it as there are so many things that it can do you might not even be aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.