• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

SylvanusWindrunner

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Path is Units\Creeps\Sylvanus\Windrunner
please comment on how to make the skin beter..

Updated: changed the glove and she now has a hole in her armor and changed the cape a little more
Contents

SylvanusWindrunner (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Recolor and a CnP from the Eredar Warlock

Ike

Ike

Level 4
I really like the face, but are the boots CnP from Archimonde?

Level 13
edit the whole body, the armor is left completly unchanged, some parts are recolor, and a obvious part is a cnp. face is good, but it could be less darker, it could be some kind of very dark red paint, but not black. the most important would be to edit all what you can, freehanded.

Level 12
Obviously you could try improve by doing freehand work. It looks like some of it was CnP from the Succubus. Likewise, add some original detail.

Level 5
succubus? ididnt CnP anything from the succubus.. let me point out what i did CnP.. a part of the boot.. and thats it and thx for the advice on the skin.. and wormskull i'd like to thank you for not going like... its crap bla bla bla advice.. bla bla bla