• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Sword_2H_Demonblade_D_01

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Sword_2H_Demonblade_D_01 (Model)

Level 2
Ok....first off, i looks like you just took the tip of illidans blade and added a hilt.Secound the hilt looks way to small, you made a 2 inche hilt for a 5 pound dagger.(in otherweords it doesnt look very practical)

Other than those gj, i think it would look better if your demon sword was a little bit longer.Rigth now it looks like demon dagger. BTW,what modeling program did you use?¿ :?:

Level 7
Tassle Hoff this is a ifferent style of sword. Play soul calibur and the main sword looks like this. I like 3/5

Level 7
Tassle Hoff this is a ifferent style of sword. Play soul calibur and the main sword looks like this. I like 3/5

Level 2
Double post ftw...Btw this is pretty good but it looks RLLY similar to the soulblade from soulcalibur (minus the giant eyeball and fleshy details)