• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first scratch mode, the purple really sucks on the other side. But, i dont mind if you edit and improve, just contact me.

I Dont Need Credits

Keywords:
Sword, Purple, Sucky, First Model
Contents

Sword (Model)

Reviews
15:08, 7th Jun 2008 Pyritie: 2088 vertices with only 60 polies... PLEASE weld your verts. Also your UV mapping is horrible. And you're not even using the texture right. Ingame the sides of the sword hilt are all transparent. Oh, and rename your model...

M

15:08, 7th Jun 2008
Pyritie: 2088 vertices with only 60 polies... PLEASE weld your verts. Also your UV mapping is horrible. And you're not even using the texture right. Ingame the sides of the sword hilt are all transparent. Oh, and rename your model to something other than OinkerCube.

14th Jun 2008
Pyritie: Resource not fixed, model rejected. If you ever fix this, feel free to resubmit it.