• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sword...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello all, I am new to the Hiveworkshop, and I see there are plenty of people making great art and if not that, they at least give great advice :) I wanted an opinion about this sword (which is not named very originaly)... This is just a hobby of mine, like with most of you guys, but who knows, maybe one day...?

I can't rename the thread, but i want to gradualy add weapons here... I wanted to make something out of my (old) doodles, so I made The SworD of DooM, and Justice... I drew these weapons like 2 years ago, and I found my "scrap book" recently... :) It was a bit dificult to draw them on PC, because i don't have a scanner, and because i drew them too small (like 3cm x 5cm) so I had to "eyeball" them... GL HF all!

I used and filtered the Flame picture (behind the sword), and I erased the part where it said "FreeFoto.com". I'm not good with drawing flames...

Attachments

• Justice smaller.jpg
    Justice smaller.jpg
    331.4 KB · Views: 262
  • SworD of DooM Maljovani.jpg
    SworD of DooM Maljovani.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 335
Last edited:
Level 6
I also present you the "Devil's Spine"!

Attachments

• The Devil's Spine.jpg
    The Devil's Spine.jpg
    493.5 KB · Views: 276
  • The Devil's Spine2.jpg
    The Devil's Spine2.jpg
    604.9 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Level 6
Anyway... I have a problem with this Mace/Scepter (don't realy know what i want it to be yet), it's a work in progress pic, but the problem is that I'm not making any progress... It's just standing like this, for 3 days and doesn't feel finished, so I would apreciate some advice on what to do with it??... :vw_wtf:

Attachments

• WIP damnit!.jpg
    WIP damnit!.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 219
Level 6
I did not realyze that art is only about drawing... :p I am thinking about buying a tablet, i just need a little more money, and since I don't have a scanner, making models is more or less all that I can do... But you do have a point, that there seem to be only drawn pics out here, if that is a problem, i wouldn't mind the admin deleting this thread. I will probably make another one when i get my tablet :) Anyway, + rep 4 reply, GL HF

Level 6
I got an idea...? :ugly: I personaly like the yellow one more... Any suggestions about making it better? :O

Attachments

• The Scepter of Apocalypse.jpg
    The Scepter of Apocalypse.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 185
  • the scepter of apocalypse3.jpg
    the scepter of apocalypse3.jpg
    291.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Level 6
... These are the final ones.. I won't bother you with these anymore, even I don't like 'em :D Not worth wasting time and willpower. Probably gona make a dagger next. o_O

Attachments

• the scepter of apocalypse Final1.jpg
    the scepter of apocalypse Final1.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 306
  • the scepter of apocalypse Final2.jpg
    the scepter of apocalypse Final2.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 166
  • Blured.jpg
    Blured.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Level 6
So close! I know there's litlle chance for a reply, but I must insist on comenting on this pic... I'd like to know what should I change in order for it to look better/more "real", etc. Heh, the evolution of 8 pics... :) GL HF!

Attachments

• Almost!.jpg
    Almost!.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 182
  • Almost! lightning.jpg
    Almost! lightning.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 273
  • Bla.jpg
    Bla.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Level 6
This isn't "medieval", but I think it fits in this thread :) The last one was made in paint with a mouse :)

Attachments

• hlava.jpg
    hlava.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 145
  • hlava2.jpg
    hlava2.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 135
  • Ruka.jpg
    Ruka.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 191
  • Tribalchik.jpg
    Tribalchik.jpg