UPDATE (12-April-2009 18:43 GMT+1)
- Added two waygates connecting the southeastern island to the mainlands.
- Changed Purple's and Yellow's start locations in order to fix the 3v1 bug. That was not supposed to happen. The island also holds a few more trees now.
- I have removed the boundaries on four hills and replaced them with trees. The ones near the Fountains of Health hold the Waygates connecting them to the southeastern island.
- The creeps guarding the Goblin Laboratory of the southeastern island now drop a level 3 charged (from level 2 permanent).
- Creeps guarding the Goblin Laboratories of the two mainlands now drop a level 1 permanent item, from level 2 power up. A Gnoll has been removed from both camps.
- Creeps guarding the Gold Mines near the Fountains of Health (mainlands) now drop a level 2 powerup, from level 1 permanent (I think it was).
- Added critters to the southeastern island.
UPDATE (13-April-2009 10:53 GMT+1)
- Added a minimap preview picture.
- A misplaced archway on the southeastern island has been removed.
- Added some more trees between the two players who start close to each other.
UPDATE (19-April-2009 12:54 GMT+1)
- The minimap picture has been removed.
- The positions of the waygates have been changed. The southeastern island now connects closer to the players on the mainlands. I have used the mountain full of trees to do this. Their original place has been filled with trees.
- A stone (unbuildable) tile has been removed from Yellow's starting location.
- The number of trees for Orange and Teal should now be even.
- Removed the Ruined Inn and a Tree on the southern (Purple's) green creep camp to even out the space with Yellow's.
- The creeps on the north Gold Mine (west of Pink's starting location) have been moved closer to the Gold Mine.
- Removed a few rock (unbuildable) tiles from Red's starting point.