• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Smash Bros V.1.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Gameplay:
Choose one of the hero: Goku,Lion Male,Lion Female,Jedi,Kirby,Yoshi,Mario,Luigi,Toad,Hammer Bros,Bowser or Link(Even thought not all of them are in super smash bros) and go into arenas and fight against your opponents or you could train in the training arena which you could also meet an opponent and neutral hostiles.Buy items to help you in combat.

Credits to:
Dan Van Ohllus
JPedid
Olofmoleman
Illidan(Evil)X

I didnt add new heroes yet.
Updates:
Added a few stuffs 2 items ( the red mushroom where you get bigger and the star where you become invulnerable for a few moment.)
Added icon for Link and Yoshi.
Added a few traps but its kind of weird maybe you should tell me what kind of trap exactly.
Added item spawning.
Added the random weather effect
Added a few doodads (flowers,rock,etc.)

The next version will have:
New heroes(i think)
Game modes (FFA, Team FFA,etc)
Better traps(i hope)
More items.

(This Map is not Protected)

Keywords:
Super Smash Bros,Nintendo,Fight,Hero Arena,Mario
Contents

Super Smash Bros V.1.1 (Map)

Reviews
01:35, 4th Jul 2009 Linaze: Bad terrain, blizzard abilities, memory leaks and lacks proper description (no screenshots, little information apart from credits and changelog).

M

01:35, 4th Jul 2009
Linaze: Bad terrain, blizzard abilities, memory leaks and lacks proper description (no screenshots, little information apart from credits and changelog).

Level 7
quite creative but it's not possible to play single player unless you want to kill creeps which is boring. Another name besides SSB would have been better since most heroes from the map aren't really in the game (i know it's really hard to find the right models, but try to make a request for the models you need, you might be lucky). Maybe if you decorated the arenas a bit then it wouldn't looks so bland. Traps would have looked cool and maybe items on the ground that could be picked up eg. flamethrower effect could have substituted for the fire flower thing. A more wider variety of heroes would have been better. I could blab on and on but i'll leave it there. Hope this gets you thinking :)