• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Smash Bros. Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Unclesatan here, yes, I know my name here is Cormag.. but I was too lazy to sign up for a new account just to change my name. If an admin could do that, that would be great.

Anyhow, some people may (or may not) remember my Smash Bros. Arena map, but that was canned because the map got corrupted. There wasn't much interest in the map anyways.

Now, I'm starting production on a new map, Smash Bros. Legacy. This map will be an AoS (Aeon of Strife, lanes, creeps, towers on the lanes, and a base), with Smash Bros. characters! So far, I've almost completed one hero, and after I'm done, then I'll start on creeps running down the lanes, items, and other minor things.. then I'll start on the heroes again.

Smash Bros Legacy

These are the forums, you can find alot more info there on the map and other things. The entire forum is open to guests, and signing up takes like 10 seconds, because I've removed the e-mail validation, so once you finish signing up, you can post immediately.

All I have so far is enough for two people to play around on the map and kill each-other.. there's only one hero with two skills, but the map is progressing fast, and the more I get bugged to finish it, the faster I'll get it done XD

No release date yet, but soon.

Screenshots:
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r276/Cormagunclesatan/SSBLSS6.png

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r276/Cormagunclesatan/SSBLSS2.png

Level 7
Sounds pretty awesome. A lot of the characters is SSB have moves that are easily transferred to Warcraft (I know because I was thinking of doing this myself), so it shouldn't be too hard making the heroes. Will the hero's ultimate be the final smash in brawl? Also, you should make all the items in the game items from the REAL game, even if they don't do exactly what they do in the REAL game. (Example: Bunny Ears give +8 agility or something). Well I want to test it when you're done, even though I don't really like AOS.

Level 3
Yes, there will be items from the real game, and yes, their ultimate will be their final smash!

So far Metaknight's 85% or so done..

Sorry, I totally forgot I made this topic, I haven't been checking it.

I update my forum regularly though, so you can get more info there.

Status
Not open for further replies.