• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Super Small Request (a plane with a texture)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I've given up trying to get the Gmax and the dex script to work, so I was wondering if someone could take 2 minutes to make this for me.

All I need is a flat 4:3 plane (oriented so it will be flat on the ground in warcraft 3) with 1 texture applied, no animations, no seperate view models or anything.

I'm using it to make a fake sky background for one of my maps.

I need it in .mdx format and ready to go in warcraft 3. I'll make my own textures, but I just need it to be UV mapped and everything.

I will be deeply grateful for whoever undertakes this daunting task.

Thanks,
Trevor Harris

Level 8
Alright cool! Thanks man!

They won't load though and I believe it's the texture's fault. If I'm converting from .tga to .blp, what are the proper settings? I've given both of them alpha channels, and they're both 512x512. They're not RLE compressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.