• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Mario TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hey well i been starting a Super Mario TD.

I've Made 21 Levels so far, Pretty much all the towers have been made i could make 2 more im not sure on the gold cost and damage of the towers but thats easy to change all the models of the towers are characters from super mario brothers 3

The Levels arent set out as best as i can yet as i need more mario's enemie models to put in so ive been usingthe same models for some levels just changing the size but will change them as i get more models

I'll be posting screenies as soon as possible so dont reply saying post screenies blah blah wah wah if you do it means you didnt read any of this.

the map is uploaded for play its playable upto level 21 then it just stops. You do lose lives if the monsters get to the other side

Okies ive got the pipes/plants worknig for red only :) so enjoy doing that im just about to upload the map again

Well i think thats it for now

Im Looking for people to make models for me as well ^^ credit will be given

Also the models ive used from people will be given credit as well

If you find anything that seems well wrong or that could be fixed let me know

Feel Free to post your opinions whether there good or bad

Thanks for your time.

Mario1.jpg

mario2.jpg

mario3.jpg

mario4.jpg

mario5.jpg

mario6.jpg

mario7.jpg

mario8.jpg

mario9.jpg

Attachments

• Super Mario TD.w3x
    2.8 MB · Views: 77
Last edited:
Level 11
If its not already optimized, you should optimize it. Also look into optimizing the model files. 2.85 MB is quite big for casual online play.

Level 4
no its not optimized yet just protected

theres alot of skins XD im not sure on how many 20 +

and i still want to get more models to put in as well lol =]
but i doubt ill get them anytime soon

its only suitable for red to play atm all the pipes arent working on the other players but the spawns work for them all

Level 27
Do something unique with this map, I don't want to see just another TD!
Emphasize a Mario theme, perhaps as well as collecting coins from enemies, you get points for trouncing enemies, and points for certain types of kills (like if a tower gets multiple kills with one shot), and these points could maybe make stars, which could make special and advanced towers.
Just a thought, but I think you should add something, if you already haven't, to this already nice looking TD to separate it from all the other TDs.
--donut3.5--

Level 4
thank for the idea ^^ ill see what i can do

maybe in stead of gold and lumber ill make it coins and stars

ive added pipes round the each for extra gold if u kill the plant (its random theres 28 pipes and after each level one might pop out (it doesnt show on the minimap cause that would make it easier to spot and after a random time between 5-10 seconds it goes back in)

im trying to get models of mario / luigi in different forms like frog racoon the teddy etc

all right i got models to add unique things into the TD

Last edited:
You can take a look at my resources at Wc3Campaigns for more Mario models. You'll find stuffs like SMB Items, better Mario & Luigi models, some Koopa models, some Shroom people, Buzzy Beetle and Spiny.

I look forward to this map.

For attaching wings, you can just make a trigger or make a copy of Life Regeneration Aura ability and modify it so it uses the wing attachment.

Status
Not open for further replies.