• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Mario Bros. [R]eal

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
dungeonseeker Presents

Super Mario Bros. Real
Created by dungeonseeker

Map Info

Play as Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, or Pikachu in this 3D turned 2D unique platforming game fully rivaling the wii version on a smaller scale.

Multiplayer support up to 5 players as well as 7 observers.

Features

Uses actual models of Mario Bros., Bowser, Peach, as well as high quality cutscenes. Use the down arrow key to fire.

Some other stuff about map

This map is protected. If you would like an unprotected version, just pm me with your e-mail and I may send the map to you.

Screenshots and Videos

Image Description:
Peach's Castle
210894-albums6147-picture70722.jpg

Koopa Troopa
210894-albums6147-picture70721.jpg

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Kuhneghetz
  • Dan van Ohllus
  • Grey Archon
  • XDogg
Author's notes

This map uses a modified same arrow key system, using a precise timer and utilizing a semi-cinematic mode to disable the Warcraft 3 default camera panning with the arrow keys.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Mario, Luigi, Pikachu, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi, Platforming, Platform, 2D, Arrow, Keys, Movement, Jumping, Mini-game, side-scrolling, side-scroller, esca
Contents

Super Mario Bros. [R]eal (Map)

Reviews
09:13, 29th Mar 2013 Orcnet: the map seems to store a lot of bugs, I kept dying and revert back to the starting line everytime I just keep going up in the going then it starts flashing just thing I know I'm back at the starting line even though I'm...

M

09:13, 29th Mar 2013
Orcnet: the map seems to store a lot of bugs, I kept dying and revert back to the starting line everytime I just keep going up in the going then it starts flashing just thing I know I'm back at the starting line even though I'm not engaging in enemy areas whatsoever, also the cube that I can hit with gold is continues I end up getting 50 gold for just hitting it, your map needs work for those bug issues since the map is well done and the idea is good, may your improvement and help can go here in the Map Developement good day then

Level 30
the map seems to store a lot of bugs, I kept dying and revert back to the starting line everytime I just keep going up in the going then it starts flashing just thing I know I'm back at the starting line even though I'm not engaging in enemy areas whatsoever, also the cube that I can hit with gold is continues I end up getting 50 gold for just hitting it, your map needs work for those bug issues since the map is well done and the idea is good, may your improvement and help can go here in the Map Developement good day then