1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Super Mario Bros. [R]eal

Submitted by dungeonseeker
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
dungeonseeker Presents

Super Mario Bros. Real
Created by dungeonseeker

Map Info

Play as Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, or Pikachu in this 3D turned 2D unique platforming game fully rivaling the wii version on a smaller scale.

Multiplayer support up to 5 players as well as 7 observers.

Features

Uses actual models of Mario Bros., Bowser, Peach, as well as high quality cutscenes. Use the down arrow key to fire.

Some other stuff about map

This map is protected. If you would like an unprotected version, just pm me with your e-mail and I may send the map to you.

Screenshots and Videos

Terrain Screenshots

Image Description:
Peach's Castle
[​IMG]
Koopa Troopa[​IMG]

Credits

Special Thanks:
  • Kuhneghetz
  • Dan van Ohllus
  • Grey Archon
  • XDogg

Author's notes

This map uses a modified same arrow key system, using a precise timer and utilizing a semi-cinematic mode to disable the Warcraft 3 default camera panning with the arrow keys.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Mario, Luigi, Pikachu, Bowser, Peach, Yoshi, Platforming, Platform, 2D, Arrow, Keys, Movement, Jumping, Mini-game, side-scrolling, side-scroller, esca
Contents

Super Mario Bros. [R]eal (Map)

Reviews
09:13, 29th Mar 2013 Orcnet: the map seems to store a lot of bugs, I kept dying and revert back to the starting line everytime I just keep going up in the going then it starts flashing just thing I know I'm back at the starting line even though I'm...
  1. 09:13, 29th Mar 2013
    Orcnet: the map seems to store a lot of bugs, I kept dying and revert back to the starting line everytime I just keep going up in the going then it starts flashing just thing I know I'm back at the starting line even though I'm not engaging in enemy areas whatsoever, also the cube that I can hit with gold is continues I end up getting 50 gold for just hitting it, your map needs work for those bug issues since the map is well done and the idea is good, may your improvement and help can go here in the Map Developement good day then

2. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    the map seems to store a lot of bugs, I kept dying and revert back to the starting line everytime I just keep going up in the going then it starts flashing just thing I know I'm back at the starting line even though I'm not engaging in enemy areas whatsoever, also the cube that I can hit with gold is continues I end up getting 50 gold for just hitting it, your map needs work for those bug issues since the map is well done and the idea is good, may your improvement and help can go here in the Map Developement good day then