• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken Temple

SUNKEN TEMPLE

MAP TYPE: Melee
SUGGESTED PLAYERS: 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4

Melee map for maximum of eight players. The main point at this map is to use ships that can be built at goblins shipyard. Every player is able to build ships at his "own" shipyard (every starting island has one). There are many islands with creep camps, but the main is The Temple.

Computer don't buy ships (don't know why), so I suggest playing with human players.

MAP STORY:
This great temple was raised up from the abyss of sea. There are many mysteries which were not discovered, but be careful - this can be dangerous.

GOLD MINES:
Starting Gold Mines: 55000
4x Gold Mines: 65250

NEUTRAL BUILDINGS:
8x Goblin Shipyard
1x Goblin Laboratory
1x Fountain of Health
1x Fountain of Mana
1x Mercenary Camp

CREEP CAMPS:
16x Green camps
28x Orange camps
9x Red camps + 8x Red camps at starting positions

AUTHOR:
pandino

fullmap.jpg

PLEASE! Please report any bugs.

Keywords:
sunken, temple, melee, ruins, 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, team, fight, islands
Contents

Sunken Temple (Map)

Reviews
08:47, 28th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Approved Interesting really, but there is no room for build.

M

08:47, 28th Jun 2011
-Kobas-:
Interesting really, but there is no room for build.

Level 9
Every player is able to build ships at his "own" shipyard (every starting island has one). There are many islands with creep camps, but the main is The Temple.
then this be classified as altered melee Please do make the changes :p
Screenies look good, do we have combat ships ? cause if you do you probably might want to add them in the screenies
downloading

EDIT :
ok got it wrong at one point it is melee as nothing is altered by race, custom doodads have been used which has turned that icon to a non melee map

Level 4
Nope, I wrote "own" but shipyards are neutral (I mean that one is on every island where players start). There are only transport ships available, so the shipyards works alike Goblin Labratory. This is why I classified it as normal melee map...