• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken ForceStrike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
although i found your game was good. it (unlike footmen frenzy) cant go 1v1 without picking the same race. I picked those murlocs and my pal took undead orcs. Also insted of having to train your hero why not just make a trigger that gives the appropriate hero for the race he chose? (for others: theres only 1 hero per race) we also both found the herooes to be severely weak. My herooes ult dealt 100 damage in an area to 600 hp enemies (Unupgraded enemies also) and my hero damaging ability dealt a minor 25 dmg. which made it useless. please fix some unbalances and i might play it more. also one more thing i remembered. the murlocs have the gayest ability, to resurect themselveas!! it only costs 250 (footmen gold) and completely brings back a full hp murloc to fight! it rots of imbalancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.