• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Heyyyyyyyyy^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
dude you've really got to stop making this same post, if people haven't replied then they dont have any ideas beside no one has played your map (well I havent seen it on bnet on europe server) so know one would know what good idea there would be to put into your map. plus not everyone wants to share there ideas if they are a map maker.

Level 5
Improve AI I guess, I tried your map some versions ago.. Your AI doesn't buy items or pickup items. And your flying merchant move around too fast, I couldn't even look at which item so give him some longer pause.

Level 5
then pimp out your map more on bnet northrend server, i cant help you if its not often played on bnet, but your right my post was pretty pointless i just got frustrated that you kept making the same posts :D

anywhose alternativly get some mates together and get them to play test it till they fingers can no longer click and get there feed back :) gl with your project

Status
Not open for further replies.