• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
i have testplayed your map.
I found it quitet nice, even though there is still much variancce missing and it's getting laggy way to fast. (after 15 min of play i could nearly not do anything anymore - and my computer isn't a bad one)

Bugfixes/Improvements
  • lagability
    decrease the amount of lag (maybe check your periodics in larger scales, or something like that)
  • variance
    you did the basics and expanded them, but still many things can only be guessed how the are ment to be (like the market palce in the middle)
  • heroes
    right now, you can only choose your race, not your hero. But the hero is a mayor part of the gameplay. therefore i would recommend you to enable some kind of hero selection
  • zombies
    zombies can cast parasite. but you need to activate the autocast on your own. That gets (especially with the lag) quite annoying. Could you put the autocast on automatically? It would truly increase fun.

that's all i found out playing it about 3 times.
I hope it gives you the idea of what i think of as still missing.

Nevertheless i think you created quite a nice map, even though it's definitly not the kinda map i would like to play (very often).

- Raszul

Level 8
Thanks man^^

Need some codes , not yet but in the future. I got some other ,,order'' to change some things. Some ask me for creating a Shop where you could buy the heroes. I don't like it but if the testers want to have this I will create it. Need Jass Codes for spells.

Like:

I have got an ability

I want to give a % chance to activate beserk ( hope it could work ) .

You will appear in the future versions if you could help me :wink:

Level 40
the berserk thing will take about 5 seconds.

now for the thing(s) i dont like:

-The Gameplay is the same as every other footies :wink: , try to make in unique

-Some of the text is A) Not spaced properly, like Bloodelfofficer, and B) in colors that are eXtremely hare to read.

-the terrain is boring, try to make it unique.

Level 6
i would suggest you use a spellbook.

give it to the base building (unit - add ability). Then if any one casts a spell from it, create the matching hero for him/her and remove the spellbook.

that way you need only 1 slot and can have a unlimited umber of heroes.

Level 40
o_O im thinking battle disruptor spells, but no coherent hero idea o_O

Spells

-Stun Wave( make up a better name )

-Stuns a target area for n seconds. After the stun period is over, the units will have x% reduced damage for y seconds.

n,x, and y are vased on skill level

-Chain Sickness( these names are just to get the point across )

-Chain of *drumroll* Slow ( both fields ), DoT, Mana loss over time, and damage / armor reduc

all those values, plus max targets, increase by level. This spell should really mess up gameplay, but in a good way :wink:

-Icy Prison ( this name is actually ok! )

-Makes a giant Ice Cube that periodically slows and damages nearby units. Units killed by the ice cube will be frozen for 5 seconds. if the ice cube is still alive ( damagable, though has frost armor, as well as timed life ) then these units will morph into Ice Elementals

Everything Increases / level

-Entwining Meshes ( i like this name! )

-Lays an net on the ground ( visible ). when a unit steps on the net ( even yours! ) they will be ensnared for n seconds. Any unit that attacks ( from range of 100 or less ) and entwined unit will also be entwined, as well as those who venture within 50 of that unit.

Duration of Ensnare increases / level.

-Shatter Weapons ( sucky name )

-Silence that takes away attacks, but not spells. enough said.

-Mind Warp ( o_O good name o_O )

-Passive. % chance that attacking HERO will be takes over for x seconds, or 3*x on NORMAL units

-Mass Migration ( yay! good names galore! )

-makes a ton of frogs / sheep / rabbits / etc. run through the battlefield, messing up movement.

Units that come, area they cover, and how far they move is determined by level

-Ray of Reversal ( plz use this name )

-Targets a friendly unit. random ENEMY unit within X of that unit will switch owners with the target. does not affect heroes. ( with some cool lightning effects, mbe life drain )

AOE decreases by level, as well as MP cost and cooldown ( less AOE = Better chance of getting what u want )

-Contemplate ( finally, im getting better at naming these damn things )

-2 second cast time, with a lil ! over the casters head. after cast, will cast a random spell on target ( havent decided which spell )

Chance to get better spells increases by level

--Well, thats all i can think of for now.--

Level 6
i would prefer beeing able to read the stuff you are talking, for i had some icq-contact with dhk_undead_lord therefore i would still like reading in here, and i i have an idea i think of worth beeing posted in here, I'll do so.

as said: i'd like reading your stuff a little longer.

Level 40
LOL

well, srry, i was away awhile, but here it is.

and you still need to give me the spell rawcode and dummy rawcode for the % bloodlust

(as well as chance)

well, the map

-----------------------------------------------
(prob named warcraft on ice)

Allright, everything in this map happens while sliding. you pick from 4 classes

-Rifleman

-Footman

-Mortar Team

-(vote on this one, havent decided yet, but it has to be a melee human unit)

What happens is that there are rounds. at the start of these rounds, you pick one of theses classes ( who all have special items to be explained later ), and try to kill as many ppl as possible. your points are your kills - your deaths.

each class gets diff items that can do things ( for example a ranger might get a speed booster temp, and a footman may get an item to slow speed down for x seconds when cast. )

-Second game added - destroy the enemy's base. in this one, there are teams of 3 that all have town halls which can build the 4 above units, and you have to destroy their town hall and guard towers. units cost 1 - 3 lumber. same 4 units. every 30 seconds, and also when u kill a unit, you get 1 lumber.

***im open to more ideas for the existing "minigames", or for diff Minigames on Ice. im working on this with my brother, Bobo_The_Kodo ( another cube D name, Bobo, who was a kodo beast lol )***

Status
Not open for further replies.