1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Summer in Lordaeron

Submitted by Nagir
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Just some environment i started on before x-mas when I was bored, and worked on a little now and then. To me this map is just some art, as I wanted to see how good environments I could create, but eventually I got bored, and consider my work on this map finished. I'm not going to make any improvements, so you have to do them yourself.

Terrain:
I've mixed some elements from Lordaeron Summer (base tilset), Ashenvale, Barrens, Sunken ruins and Village. It contains a little village, a beach, some plains and a lot of forests. There are 75 units(mostly critters), 468 trees/destructibles and 1223 other doodads.

Finally:
I don't care what you do to this map, as long as you give me cedits.

Keywords:
Lordaeron, Summer, Forest, Environment, Mountains, Small, Village
Contents

Summer in Lordaeron (Map)

Reviews
21:26, 16th May 2011 Cweener: Rejected Rejected permanently because Author stated there will be no updates. Check my post for details.
  1. 21:26, 16th May 2011
    Cweener: Rejected
    Rejected permanently because Author stated there will be no updates.
    Check my post for details.

2. Orcnet

Orcnet

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    can yah show a little screenshots der mate? :)

3. Cweener

Cweener

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Downloaded and looked at it.

You have BEAUTIFUL tile merging...and great doodad PLACEMENT...
    however, you use the most contrasting tiles I've seen in awhile.

In one specific spot you have a cactus, two tiles away from a flower patch.

It's just not natural. I could not see this being useful sadly.
    Rejected