• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Summer Flower (Campaign Creator) Looking for Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hello.
Summer Flower, the campaign creator of a Sentinel Campaign Modification Campaign, is looking for someone who will be able to edit her campaign so that it will be approved.

If anyone agrees, then the campaign will be transferred to that person for you to edit.

The relevant comments by the two moderators who did not approve the campaign are here (it seems these are the comments that are key for editing the campaign to become approved):

Deepstrasz's comments:
Legend of Maiev

Daffa the mage's comments:
Legend of Maiev
Legend of Maiev

upload_2019-9-29_15-27-45.png

Summer Flower will appreciate it if anyone can take up this duty.

help.jpg

Last edited:
Level 8
It feels bad to hear that, knowing the amount of work that was put into a campaign like this, and to add to that the work that was put into translating it to English. I would have liked to help, but sadly, my own project is already taking up most of my free time right now. Hope you can find someone to accomplish this task. Good luck!

Level 28
For a while I worked on bringing this campaign up to Hive standards. While I managed to add to the first two levels in a way I think improves gameplay, I am no longer able to work on it due to a computer crash that affected the World Editor (among other programs) and made the maps unopenable on my computer.

If anyone is willing to take up the torch, please contact Missing Shadowsong.

Here are the modified first two levels (unfortunately missing the rest of the campaign, but hopefully these can be transferred from the original to have their campaign data updated).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.