• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suikoden III melee

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A masp I started making months ago and the first map I've submitted

A melee map based on the Suikoden III graphic novels. This map has two races the Zexen Knights and Holy Harmonia, pick Human or Night Elf for Zexen and Orc or Undead for Harmonia.
I've made AIs for computers (they're not brilliant but they're better than nothing)

Give credit for the models to the people who deserve it.

The races may be unbalanced please give suggestions about how to balance them
Contents

Suikoden III melee (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: Most of the upgrades seem to be almost the same. The items have bad descriptions. The final upgrade for the Zexens main building is scaled poorly. The method of gaining gold is bad (imho). The terrain is just a giant winding maze, with...

M

Earth-Fury: Most of the upgrades seem to be almost the same. The items have bad descriptions. The final upgrade for the Zexens main building is scaled poorly. The method of gaining gold is bad (imho). The terrain is just a giant winding maze, with very few (any?) doodads. Also, whats with the waviness? it looks horrible. flatten it, make it more open and less of a maze, and add some doodads.

The map works as far as i can see, thus approved.

Septimus : File size exceed 4mb. Cannot be host at battlenet. Sources reject.