• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Suicide Silence Concert

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Credits goes to Tolos.

Keywords:
Suicide Silence,concert,music.
Contents

Suicide Silence Concert (Map)

Reviews
08:48, 17th Aug 2014 Orcnet: No information
Level 21
Map type "None", no decent description and no screenshots. Well, you risk a certain rejection like that. You must make a good description in which you describe your map and you can add screenshots. They are optional but nowadays it has become a must because all people want to see what kind map are they download, especially if it has a large filesize.

So, to summarize everything, create a description and add some screenshots (ask me if you don't know how)

EDIT:-

This is a cinematic and, no offense, but it's the most boring one I've ever seen. I didn't even like that kind of music (but this is personal taste so it will not be counted in my review)
First thing, the camera is too slow and static while the music is fast-paced. I expected the camera to keep moving for all the duration of the cinematic but sadly it didn't. Then, the audience is too "dead" (I don't mean they are Undead but that they look like lifeless statues). Why don't they cheer or do anything for the whole cinematic? I would have liked to see the Ghouls playing the Stand Victory animation, the Necromancers the "Stand Channel" one and for the rest even the humble attack animation to show some enthusiasm (excitement) for the music. A very negative thing is that I got so bored that I asked myself "When will this cinematic ever end?". That's because there is nothing exciting and the special effects didn't really surprise me. No signs of fog or sky. The terrain isn't really good. The description itself is also lacking so for all those issues I am forced to vote for REJECTION!

Last edited: