• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[suggestion] Resource feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

(Next to the userCP)
attachment.php

Basically it'd be like YouTube's video feed, the stuff by video creators that you value will be on your feed, nothing else.

In the drop down menu which appears when you click person's name on a post, would be a new button "Subscribe to ?'s feed" / "Follow ?" / "Subscribe to ?" or equivalent.

All the new resources by these persons you've followed will appear to your feed the moment they are uploaded:
attachment.php

I know small community like this won't most likely need such feature, but what if you go on a 2 week vacation and wanna know if people you value have posted something, as the resource sections are flooded with new stuff? How about if you have no access to web for month? Or something, I think it's cool..

Attachments

• HiveFeed1.png
    HiveFeed1.png
    565.2 KB · Views: 167
  • HiveFeed2.png
    HiveFeed2.png
    25.9 KB · Views: 153
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

XenForo already has something like it, I just need to plug resources into it :)
Sounds neat, I'll wait in that case. Couple of years is better than never

Status
Not open for further replies.