• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Crash] Sudden text change bug (all over)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hey guys!

I'm experiencing a weird and quite frustrating bug with the world editor tonight.
Right after importing a file into the editor, it suddendly and drastically changed (see attached picture) as all elements of text turned into... something else? I don't know how to call it. Before each unit's name, know there's a series of letters and numbers, all units caracteristics have been replaced by other categories, which sometimes kinda look binar code, etc.

I don't think it comes from the file, as it is not the first time I use it. It could be caused, however, by a misclick I did at about the same time. Not sure.

Have you guys ever experienced something similar? Can you please help me get it back as was?

Thanks for all the help you can provide!
xoxo

Attachments

• what.png
    what.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.