• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Bugging Item Text Problem {problems with colored tooltips}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey.

For some months there is this slightly annoying item text problem that is bugging me in the world editor and I have no idea on how to fix the issue.

The first and most important issue is that when I make my own items with text in them and make them purchaseable the text seems to work at random.

[see picture 1 in the attachments]

I got not a single clue on how to fix this issue, the same with the second text problem.

[see picture 2 in the attachments]

It seems that in case 2 the text mix-up is not caused by the setup in the object editor, since it's all ordened out in there + I'd say 90% of all the other items work with the world editor set up this way. Also I do not see anything special in the length of the text that could cause the issue.

My question is: is there someone who could help me with this issue and can tip me on how to solve it.

Thank you very much.

Yours sincerely,

Syntic

P.S.

Ofcourse you will receive + rep for helping me

Attachments

• help2.jpg
    help2.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 104
  • help1.jpg
    help1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 64