• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Suck List

Status
Not open for further replies.

el duderino

E

el duderino

It sucks that the creeps dont really move into the square and you cant build fully around them to play this (cool) map in singleplayer 8)

Level 2
The fact auto bank costs oney suxs.
The fact the sanctioned psikers have no splash suxs.
The fact I am able to say what suxs me suxs.

Level 5
first el duderino could u please pm me and explain in german??? i dont really under stand it xD
second: bob on which difficult do u pplay the game :shock: ?i get 5 spawns in singelplayer on normal!
third i must agree! MAKE AUTOBANKING FREE AGAIN!!!!(or do it like i said in development team forum(or however it s called))
fourth:i dont play ig so i dont care but it would be nice
fifth:why the f*ck sux it to say what sux????

Yours
Robi

Level 2
Where to start?

The mobs move too fast now - any race that doesn't have slow poison is at a serious disadvantage.

The space marines aren't worth playing, partially for the above (the mobs move out of their mazes too quickly) and partially because they don't do enough damage to justify their cost.

Chaos is like that too - only the poison ones are really good; the Khorne work once they get bloodthirsters, but they bloodthirster is the only unit worth building (and it's worth having many many many).

Even the Necron suffer from the speed of the mobs, although that can be fixed with mass flayed ones.

Tau went from being worth playing to not; granted, their ranges and damage were a bit too high but now they suffer from the mobs' speed again.

Typing -air, -mech, or -boss no longer shows everyone when those levels are.

Level 7
Uhm there was something els ei was guna say....

oh yeah... Dont decrease teh early waves (If anything increase the hp a LIL!!)

because grey gets a lil screwed.. personally (I cant speak for everyone but meh) id prefer to have it a bit harder at the start so that grey can get a few kills... Gives ya mroe fo a chance later... Plus get gets ripped and its boring as hellc as he has jack all to kill :p

Level 2
Autobanking still costs money (which does suck) - and the message says it costs 20 gold.

The -host command seems to be pointless. Why would someone just watch a game be played; or even if they wanted to only host, why not just go afk?

The admin tower can destroy the -fuckoff towers; I've played with reds who did that just to be a**holes.

The pathing is still broken (as of 5.06), BUT I'll address that in another post.

Haven't played around with the different races in the new v. yet; I'll do that soon...and let ya' know if I find anything.

Level 2
Typing -air, -mech, or -boss still only displays the message to the person that typed it.

AND...

The first, level 30, and last bosses are still too fast for non-poison races to kill

Level 2
Well my 2 cents is that the necron got spooned with their monoliths, and I seriously dont see the point of making autobanking cost money when you can simply deposit/withdraw money for free =p

All you ended up with is a bunch of people typing in the commands to withdraw and deposit.

Level 7
The only thing i find bad with witjh the map is that everybody build outside their area(so the get other players leaks) that means that grey almost never get gold except the things he get in start and bank so whne something strong comes(like bosses) they often lose.

Christers

Level 6
6-month-old maps suck. Bring on 6.00!

What am I saying? It won't happen; the map is still dead. :(

Level 5
dam, then I just suk at this td

edit:

well, actually i try to find new strategies for every td, but this one seems 2 have only 1

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

W

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

what sux? I have a WAY too critical view tho...

-Terrain. UGLY.
-no custom models... this is Warhammer damnit. but thats not too bad.
-imbalanced
-autobanking COSTING SOMTHING?!
-banking is weird

All in all, this is just another TD.

Level 36
-no custom models... this is Warhammer damnit. but thats not too bad.

Lol, if you have the number of races that WH40K TD does, and you try to have custom models and skins for every single unit, you wouldn't be able to play the fucking game. Creative use of existing skins keeps the filesize down while still mantaining at least SOME resemblence to the original units.

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

W

WILL THE ALMIGHTY

kindof what i meant by "thats not too bad"... yeah, I can deal without custom models for a td.

what sux? I have a WAY too critical view tho... - every race has different technique, notice that, do not try to play with all races same way

-Terrain. UGLY. - man that's not important in td...
-no custom models... this is Warhammer damnit. but thats not too bad. - 14 races lol
-imbalanced - it's not if you know how to play it
-autobanking COSTING SOMTHING?! - agree. thats wierd
-banking is weird - what do you mean? I played it over and over and i havent noticed anything wrong...

All in all, this is just another TD. - no, it's ralle's and bob27's td, like no other!:grin:

......................................................................................

Level 5
why autobanking costs money: because if not the other commands would be nearly useless...i think it was a good thing to do it to increase the difficult a lil bit ^^ but in the older versons as it didnt cost money nearly nobody used it! so rasmus could change it back or let it like it is...for less people who said that it is bad i 'd say he should remove it ^^

yours
Robi

P.S: u dont have to understand what i wrote xD
P.P.S:wow 2months not here and only a few more posts at warhammer td forum ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.