• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Hero Arena] Successor of Noob Map. (Update Announcement 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hello everyone.

I'm here to announce that I'm going to develop a Warcraft 3 map for fun purposes, miss Nostalgia for Anime Fight. This map will be based on my old "Noob Map" map. What a PVP of arena, with hero based on friends and no more friends. But I remove these joke, and it converts into new heroes (similar), etc.

For those who played Anime Fight, the intention is to have an almost identical structure.

But for anyone no knows. I'll try answer here.

• The map has two bases, each team has a base, which are enemy to each other.
  • Enemies can not enter his enemy base.
  • The game has 3 stores.
  • The store of Tome, which I remember sells Tome of attributes, HP, damage and experience. One of the importance of killing, is to get gold to buy tome to get more powerful.
  • Available Potions store, serves to purchase potions to fight.
  • The game only sells an item that passively provides something. The boot, which leaves the hero with maximum movement speed.
  • Amount to win a match with kills is 30 (default). Player 1 can increase (in chat +frags) or decrease (in chat -frags).
  • Creeps available to gain gold and experience killing it, off base.
  • In the middle of the map, the healing fountain of HP and mana. But always carry potions for fights against enemy heroes.
  • The game have the Valorisation system to kill the killer, including sounds similar to Dota 2.
To do:

• Make Multiboard work correctly.
  • Convert heroes to be accordingly good for those who do not know Brazilian Portuguese (making English).
  • Make the duel area and your system.
  • Make it template map, for anyone who already wants a base for a PVP arena map (descriptions in Triggers, etc).
  • Have a powerful and neutral boss, that hero kills him will be rewarded with 5000 gold.
  • Make a system killing several in a row (such as Double Kill, Triple Kill, Ultra Kill and Rampage)
Location of Update Announcement:

Upadate 1: Added more text information in the post and screenshots.

---------
Screenshots:

For those who want more information associated with the new map, search on Epicwar the my old map "Noob Map" authored Napoqe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.