• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stromgarde Knight (WOWTexture)

Stromgarde (also known as Kingdom of Stromgarde) is a human nation located in the Arathi Highlands where Strom, the original capital of Arathor, was located.

During the Second War, Thoras Trollbane, Lord of Stromgarde, united his kingdom with that of Lordaeron in the so-called Alliance of Lordaeron to fight the invading Horde. Stromgrade's population was drastically reduced after the Third War losing control of its nearby territories and its capital which has been invaded by ogres and thieves.

As of today, its population amounts to just under 1,200 who were led by Prince Galen Trollbane until he became a renegade shortly before the devastation. Its national color is red, vestiges of a glorious past that formed the Empire of Arathor.

Texture for a knight of the Stormwind Kingdom

Feel free to use/edit this resource for your projects as long as you give me credits
Previews
Contents

Stromgarde Knight (WOWTexture) (Texture)

Stromgarde Knight Alternate (Texture)

BOOOO! Dont use this man's skins use my much better and redder Stromgarde skins! Down with this sort of thing!

I'm joking, these WoW texture skins seem pretty useful and add a lot of variation for people wanting to make unique human kingdoms with their own units. Keep up the good work but I'd still like to see you try some more free hand in the future :p

BOOOO! Dont use this man's skins use my much better and redder Stromgarde skins! Down with this sort of thing!

I'm joking, these WoW texture skins seem pretty useful and add a lot of variation for people wanting to make unique human kingdoms with their own units. Keep up the good work but I'd still like to see you try some more free hand in the future :p
Jajajaja cmon men
During this corona thing i had some free time to do this easy copy paste work, but who knows maybe I will make my own pack in the future. I hope i see more of your skins pack in the future