• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stress test beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
who joined the stress test? i signed up for it, i just hope that ill be picked to get it, even though it will only last a week :(

Level 6
ya but i dont think ill be able to play it cuse my computer is f***ed up n we can go on it( that sonded weird, but we also have a laptop, but its my dads), and my dad dont really wunt us to dl stuff on to his laptop. so even if i do get it, it'l still be my dad to decide my fate, "to play, or not to play". lol

Level 2
You got a beta key, huh? Im like so jealous cause all I get is 7 days while you have like every day till the game comes out.

Level 2
The closed beta test is when you sign up and a certain, lucky, amount of people get to test out the world of warcraft beta. The open beta is when you sign up and everyone who signs up gets in. This is mostly just to see and play the game before it comes out.

Level 4
hehe. yea when stress test was out i had no life. I was trying to win the competition. :). I don't think my sig is showing up but i was 17 exp points away from getting into closed beta :(. There wasn't to may paladins on my server. I belive there was only a lvl 30 27 26 and then i was right behind that last one. I also skipped 2 days of school to do it :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.