1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 13th Music Contest Poll is up! Vote for the best tracks in this symphony of frost and flame.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Stress test beta

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by illadon, Aug 29, 2004.

1. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    who joined the stress test? i signed up for it, i just hope that ill be picked to get it, even though it will only last a week :(

2. DeeDee

DeeDee

Resources:
    Resources:
    I got a key and downloaded it already, all I need to do now is wait.

3. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    ya but i dont think ill be able to play it cuse my computer is f***ed up n we can go on it( that sonded weird, but we also have a laptop, but its my dads), and my dad dont really wunt us to dl stuff on to his laptop. so even if i do get it, it'l still be my dad to decide my fate, "to play, or not to play". lol

4. Kirym

Kirym

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I don't even need to wait, i'm going to play on the beta server :)

5. DeeDee

DeeDee

Resources:
    Resources:
    You got a beta key, huh? Im like so jealous cause all I get is 7 days while you have like every day till the game comes out.

6. illadon

illadon

Resources:
    Resources:
    i hope i get into the open beta test, but wuts the diffenrence between closed n open test?

7. DeeDee

DeeDee

Resources:
    Resources:
    The closed beta test is when you sign up and a certain, lucky, amount of people get to test out the world of warcraft beta. The open beta is when you sign up and everyone who signs up gets in. This is mostly just to see and play the game before it comes out.

8. Duckadilehunter

Duckadilehunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    I GOT IN

i just got my stress test key but it takes like 3 hours to dl even with dsl

9. Super_Panda

Super_Panda

Resources:
    Resources:
    I signed up but got put on a waiting list with about 30 billion other shmoes. :cry:

10. Depretion

Depretion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dude, if you cant use it, give it to me! I participated, but im in mexico so i cant get one.
    PEACE

11. Jawa

Jawa

Resources:
    Resources:
    I did... I was on archimonde server named Jara (level 12 tauren hunter)

12. Stormlegacy

Stormlegacy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    i ate level 12's for breakfast. Level 26 Female Human Paladin. With Orc Crusher maul o_O 55-68 damage. Leader of the Silver Hand guild and the first guild to get a tabard. Can't beat that o_O but i didn't get into closed beta :(

13. Duckadilehunter

Duckadilehunter

Resources:
    Resources:
    cauf cauf no life cauf

14. Stormlegacy

Stormlegacy

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    hehe. yea when stress test was out i had no life. I was trying to win the competition. :). I don't think my sig is showing up but i was 17 exp points away from getting into closed beta :(. There wasn't to may paladins on my server. I belive there was only a lvl 30 27 26 and then i was right behind that last one. I also skipped 2 days of school to do it :twisted: