• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

strange rpg survival

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
ok this is my first map so dont expect too much i used some new models bla bla bla.
you can find some ankh's there you begin the game be care full if you die you want respawn.
i am in a clan named ftyf footy freaks
here's
www.ftyf.ds003.com
i could not make this map without them

Keywords:
strange, new, rpg, >.<
Contents

strange rpg survival (Map)

Reviews
21:12, 8th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't ever upload your first work here, learn mapping before uploading anything, Rejected.

M

21:12, 8th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't ever upload your first work here, learn mapping before uploading anything, Rejected.

Level 11
"Just another Warcraft III map"
"Created by Unknown"
This is already enough for an instant rejection, and the lack of description doesn't help either.
I suggest you fix these things if you want to have a chance to get the map approved.