• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[JASS] Strange, odd and simply not understandeble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have this code, which is real simple:

function hej takes nothing returns nothing
call SetUnitLife( GetLastCreatedUnit, 0.00)
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Untitled_Trigger_001 takes nothing returns nothing
set gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001 = CreateTrigger( )
call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001, function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions )
endfunction

The thing is that it wont work. It keeps telling me that it expected a function name. A little twist though, is that if i copy it to an allready made map, (in this case dimonT's 80 inventory) it works perfectly... How the **** can that be right?!

Level 1
Nobody said:
I have this code, which is real simple:

function hej takes nothing returns nothing
call SetUnitLife( GetLastCreatedUnit, 0.00)
endfunction

//===========================================================================
function InitTrig_Untitled_Trigger_001 takes nothing returns nothing
set gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001 = CreateTrigger( )
call TriggerAddAction( gg_trg_Untitled_Trigger_001, function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions )
endfunction

The thing is that it wont work. It keeps telling me that it expected a function name. A little twist though, is that if i copy it to an allready made map, (in this case dimonT's 80 inventory) it works perfectly... How the **** can that be right?!

So like...is there a function Trig_Untitled_Trigger_001_Actions floating around anywhere? I'm assuming that's what it's expecting, dunno what the heck hej is supposed to be...is that even the whole trigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.