• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stormwind Map Template?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I need a terrainer to create a [highlight]playable[/code] Stormwind terrain map (includes both city and the countryside nearby) for my campaign project MegaCraft 1.

The Stormwind playable terrain template should have 2 huge spaces for the Alliance's headquarter base, 4 large spaces for medium-sized bases, about 20 tiny spaces for outposts, tech structures, etc.

In addition, the Stormwind Template should (at least 85%) reflects the Stormwind of WoW (as I don't play WoW, only know some WoW lore).

I'll give a (+rep) as a reward.

Attachments

• MegaCraft1ObjectDataEarly.zip
    53.3 KB · Views: 60
Level 11
Ok, let's see:
-All those base spaces that you want should be outside of the city?
-Does the countryside also include those mountains behind of the city?
-Does it need a habour?
-Should Westfall, Duskwood, and Redridge Mountains be present?
-The city itself must be 85%, or the countryside also counts?
-May I download custom doodads to make it more original?

Ok, let's see:
-All those base spaces that you want should be outside of the city?
-Does the countryside also include those mountains behind of the city?
-Does it need a habour?
-Should Westfall, Duskwood, and Redridge Mountains be present?
-The city itself must be 85%, or the countryside also counts?
-May I download custom doodads to make it more original?

1) The 2 huge spaces for the Alliance's headquarter base should be inside the city, obviously. The 2 of the 4 large base space should be outside the city, while the other 2 should be inside the city.
2) Yes.
3) Yes, too.
4) Yes, again.
5) The city itself should be large (at least 55%-60%). The countryside needs to be medium to large sized, too.
6) Yes, but not too many.

P.S. please also make some space for naval combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.