• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stop

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first icon, it is basically the windows xp cursors and the original icon template it was converted from .jpg to .blp by Amigurumi

Keywords:
computer, command, button, icon, first, tehehehehe
Contents

Stop (Icon)

Reviews
08:08, 15th Aug 2009 zombie2279: ... It's CnP, and even that is extremely lacking quality.

M

08:08, 15th Aug 2009
zombie2279: ...

It's CnP, and even that is extremely lacking quality.

Level 10
Haha, it's funny.
I appreciate this type of icons more than totaly freehand-made ones that look like crap, because this could actually be used.

But please try to make something from scratch next time, it does please the moderators more than this, and I must say I get their point. ^^

Last edited:
Level 3
This could still look MUCH nicer, even if you just drew a giant one in Paint and made smaller. The pixelated look is terrible, and easily fixed.