• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Stone Fist - Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
So heres a little shoutout to all the modelers out there with some free time in hands.
I'm doing an ability for my nature-type hero in a project, where he summons an Fist made of rock 'n soil and launches it towards the targed...

The model should resemble an fist shaped of Rock/Stone, and it's supposed to be shot at a straight line.
Some rock/dust particles forming a trail behind it wouldn't hurt either, and the Ancient protector missile sound works fine.

Here's the Description and the icon of the ability to give u the whole idea of what i'm shooting at:

Rock Fist

icons_2025_btn.jpg

- Forms an stone fist out of rocks and soil, enchanting it with natural energies making it an perfect missile against a single targed.

- Gives a chance to bounce the fist off the targed guiding it back dealing secondary damage. Also gives a chance of stun.

Damage: 20
Bounce Damage: 10
Bounce Chance: 15 %
Stun Chance: 3 %
Damage Type: Magical
Element: Earth

Hotkey: [Q]

I've tried to edit the 'Ancient Protector' missile with Magos, but since i suck at editing models i just ended up completely fking the whole thing up.
I also searched the resource section for some possible shizzle-la-dizzle but found none.

+ Respectutation to any dude who bothers on doing this x] Credits on da map too, of corse. :goblin_yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.