1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rubbed the right way, the genie is out of its lamp! The 12th Concept Art Contest Results have been announced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King has a new champion. The results for the 19th Icon Contest are here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Still three spells

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Aeroblyctos, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Need_O2

Need_O2

Resources:
    Resources:
    For Death Knight death coil explosion shaped explosions nearby him channel or not chose one
    And why dont you just remove hero glow of a Dread Lord
    I dont think anyone has a vampire models as you asked
    if you ask "How to delete hero glow ?"
    then I say just open model with War3 Model Editor
    and delete the material which uses Repleceable ID 2
    done

And change the texture a little bit to make it less imposing

2. Aeroblyctos

Aeroblyctos

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks for everyone who helped with me.

=> Moderator can close this thread.

3. edge[d1]

edge[d1]

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    did you try that ranger? because putting two arrow (attack modifier) abilities will not work. also, if i remember correctly searing arrows would disable crit strike (even though critical strike is not orb ability and works fine with orb items).

my suggestion for ranger's ultimate: stampede of shades/ghosts/banshees

4. Altazen

Altazen

Resources:
    Resources:
    I've tried this trigger before. (Obsidian Arrow: Fires a single shot that drains the Dark Ranger of all remaining mana and deals it as damage.) I got the idea from a technique called the Asura Strike in an MMORPG. Damage increases per level. Best without cooldown even if it's an ulti skill, since it will be useless without mana anyway.

5. Lord_of_sausage

Lord_of_sausage

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Dark rangers ulti could be Dark Absorbation:
    Passive
    Every time she strikes an emeny she will have a 20% chance to absorb energy from the target dealing 2 times her damage and an 5% evasion, when the dark ranger has absorbed 3 times, she get an 100% chance to deal 350 damage AoE on the next shot. The abbility resets for now and she has to make an "absorbation" 3 times again for AoE
    What u think?

6. Altazen

Altazen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Cool spell. I think that should go to your reputation. It's better than anything I could suggest for this guy right now, anyway. :)

7. Simpsons

Simpsons

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nerf bit... maybe the 350 AoE could Be 200

8. Altazen

Altazen

Resources:
    Resources:
    200 AoE is a bit small for an ulti, don't you think? Unless it has really high damage. Besides, I translated the post as dealing 350 damage in an AoE, but he didn't specify the AoE range.

9. Just_Spectating

Just_Spectating

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    5 absorbtion :D

10. Altazen

Altazen

Resources:
    Resources:
    There's a nice trig:

"Bullet time" Allows the (Any Hero, but best for the Dark Ranger) to move so quickly that time appears to stop.

Real easy. pause all units upon starting the skills effect, unpause the Dark Ranger, wait for a limited time, and unpause everyone else.

11. Just_Spectating

Just_Spectating

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    that wouldnt look so good Altazen, because when you stop time the units will all just stop their actions and play the stand animation rather than freezing in place, along with projectiles.

12. Altazen

Altazen

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hmm. You're right. I tried it just now. (6:51PM in the Philippines) Anyway, Aeroblyctos says he's got all spells. Meaning we're posting for nothing. :)

13. edge[d1]

edge[d1]

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    luckily, we can tmporarily change animation speed. stand anim with 10% speed might work there...

yeah, this has gone theoretical. although it could be usefull to someone, it's more likely for nothing. we should limit posts to discussing already posted ideas.