• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Steve Irwin is dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The Croc Hunter is finally dead.A stingray pierced his heart while he was filming underwater.

:( Thats kind of depressing.The only REAL wildlife daredevil met his end by a stingray.*SOB*
He was my childhood idol.Rest in peace Steve-o

Level 4
NNNNOOOOOOO

NNNOOOOOOOOO it can't end this way!!!!!!! He never did anything to anybody *wwwwwwwaaaaaahhhhhhhh :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Level 5
2 great people died that day, Steve Irwin, greatest wildlife daredevil ever, and a good friend of mine, Justin Dreese died in Iraq. He was from Freeburg,PA and graduated from Selinsgrove Area High School, my school as well... :cry:

Level 7
:cry: I watched him on TV since I was really little, my grandparents also really liked him :cry:.
And out of all ****ing things its a stingray!
R.I.P. Steve "Crocodile Hunter" Irwin - 22/2/62 - 4/9/06
:cry:
some smilies removed
DarkShadow

Level 4
Well he actualy had a chance to live. But it was very slim. The stinger of a stingray is bent like a hook. Thus, pulling it out like that would make a much larger hole in thw wound. So if he let it stay in there, went back to shore, called an ambulance, they could have removed it without ripping it out. But I don't blame him for it because he had a frickin' stingray in his heart! He had almost no time to react so if that happend to me i'd problobly do the same thing.

Level 4
Yes the venem was injected into his heart. But death wouldnt be immediate. And evan though there problobly wasn't an anti-venem within 10 miles he would be able to servive in a hospital for awile and within that time they could get an anti-venem. And did I NOT say his chances were slim??? SOMBODY HAD A STINGRAY IN THERE HEART LIKE A WEEK AGO and he servived because he left it in his heart, pattled back to shore and called an ambulance :!: The venem was the least of Steves probloms at the time. And even then you can suck out the venem and\or delute it with water even with a stingray in his heart.

r.i.p steve[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.